The Women's City Club of Pasadena is located in the historic 1906 Blinn House which in the Pasadena Playhouse Dictrict. The Blinn House is an exemplary portrayal of noted architect George Washington Maher's mastery of the highly regarded Prairie School design of architecture. Exquisite original appointments such as lighting fixtures, leaded glass windows, and a breathtakingly beautiful glass tile fireplace, all lend style and elegance to club gatherings, while maintaining a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.
The Women's City Club of Pasadena
was founded in 1945 by Gloria Gartz and eight forward-thinking women. For over 70 years, we have served our members and the Pasadena community by providing a place for women to gather and impact each other and our community in a meaningful way. Through the years, we have created a legacy of leadership.
The Women's City Club of Pasadena provides a wide variety of special events for our members, including holidays, educational, business and philanthropic activities. We provide a beautiful place for our members to host any of their life celebrations, to workshops and seminars, to private luncheons and business meetings. We cater to customizable private dining experiences, and we are famous for our signature popovers. The "WCC Touch" means that we cater to our members' needs and preferences by continually exceeding their expectations.